Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Part two

I just had to come and post because I'm so excited! I got a call this morning to come into the school that I interviewed at for a "job shadowing." I also got an email from my previous boss informing me that they called her for a reference! SO exciting.......

I'm not sure if I actually have the job yet, because they didn't offer it to me yet. Maybe if the shadowing goes well they will? Then again they may have others that are shadowing too...I'm really not sure. Can't wait though. Continue to keep your fingers .. and toes crossed for me. :-)

I've had a very crafty day so far. I made a bunch of cards this morning to send out to family members. They turned out SO cute. I'm going to make some jewelry here in a bit too.

Love my Wednesdays off...

5 comments:

  1. Yay! I'm saying a prayer for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck with the job! EEP! I'm sure you'll get it. BTW, facebook is being weird and I can't send long messages so here is what I was going to tell you about the beads:
    I'll tell you, most of my stuff is trial and error. I found wire at the dollar store in their craft section and it turns out it will NOT straighten out, which is how I made the wrap bracelet. lol. I even wore it yesterday to see if it would straighten and after a baby pulling on it and me changing it from wrist to wrist, it did not uncoil. lol. I got the green beads from Michaels a million years ago. They used to have (not sure if they still do!) these cases that look like rainbows filled with different shades of one color. I bought the green case and the blue case. Also, the cuff beaded bracelets are also wire. I used some metal bangles I had in my jewelry box. I snipped them at their seam (where they were connected) then strung on beads and bent the ends into a loop. Easy peasy. :) Just keep playing around with it. You're doing really well for just starting! I've been beading since I was 8 and I still have amateur stuff. lol. I will say that my younger beading was using seed beads and making flowers and chains and stuff. My eyes cannot take anymore seed beads! lol.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooo good luck! That would be wonderful!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. RYC: Oh Em Gee... that would be AWESOME! We could swap so much stuff! lol. I'll definitely post the pics when I get a chance. It's extremely hard to craft when Todd is gone because I feel bad leaving Ninja in his crate. I can only craft during the weekend!

    ReplyDelete