Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Thankful for all this sunshine!

Life has been busy, phew! I was off last week. Had a wonderful trip to visit my new niece AND to visit my family during that time off. Now it's back to the grind. And by back to the grind I mean that + overtime! The family I typically work one day a week for has had me 3 days already this week. The extra money will be great. Although it's not quite as exciting as the old days..when the money was straight up mine! Now it just goes towards bills. haha

I'm lovin all this sunshine lately. It's really helping me stay positive about life. We had some negative crap happen last week and that coupled with PMS, I was feeling down. Josh had to talk to the neighbors again. They just don't get it. I am really praying that when we move we are blessed with good, somewhat quiet neighbors. Is it wrong of me to almost want to request we live next to someone that DOESN'T have kids?? Yea, pretty sad...coming from someone who loves children and works with them for a living!

I lost almost 4lbs this past week. I am really proud of myself for that. I did really well eating while traveling (huge downfall of mine, typically.) So I definitely deserve that loss! Hopefully I can keep it off and keep that number on the scale going down. This extra time at work has been meaning less time at the gym for me...boo! I do work out at home, but it's not quite the same.

Well, I need to go finishing cooking dinner before Josh gets home! I shall leave you with this (one of the positive things about this place we call home...)
















Yes. A newspaper full of nothing but POSITIVE news!! It's a worldwide publication but this is the first town I've ever seen it in. Has anyone else ever seen this publication?

3 comments:

  1. love the positive newspaper! lol. Good job on the weight loss! I'm actually gaining weight (emotional eating grr). Maybe I just found yours. ;) Yay for extra work. Bills suck but at least you got the money to pay 'em! :)

    BTW, I responded to you on facebook. It's long and I apologize.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've never seen the Positive News, but I think that's a great idea! So many papers nowadays are nothing but the bad stuff! How refreshing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good job on the weight loss! Also I love the positive newspaper. I've never heard of it before, but what a great idea!

    ReplyDelete