
I decided to go in search of some of the "one boot" waterfalls that were only about a 1/2 hour away. I didn't want to have to worry about hiking to get to anything! lol So my first stop was Shequaga Falls. How beautiful is this?


Next stop was Aunt Sarah's falls. Not quite as impressive, but they were pretty. And right along side the road! I actually missed them my first time by and had to turn around. lol

I had a goal of finding 3 new waterfalls here in 2010 and well I've already found 2. I have a pretty good feeling that I will be finding quite a few more come spring/summer!
After finding the waterfalls I decided to get some shots of Seneca Lake. It's one of the Finger Lakes and is located in Watkins Glen which is about 15 minutes up the road from us. :-)


There was just something about this tree that I loved.

The water looked so crisp and cold.

I'm not a huge fan of living in New York but the one thing it does have going for itself is the nature - that's for sure!




Those waterfalls are beautiful!!! I love the Lake pictures too!! Hope your time passes by fast with Josh gone! Can't believe you guys are married! :)
ReplyDeleteYes, having children opens your eyes a lot. I love mine dearly,but do cherish the time you have to do the needed/wanted things you love to do! :)
That's really cool you went on a waterfall hunt! Very pretty photos.
ReplyDeleteYou live in a truly beautiful place, Jenn! Have you ever considered delving into letterboxing? With all the nature areas up there, I'm sure there's a lot of opportunity for finding boxes!
ReplyDeleteso so pretty!
ReplyDeleteThat's really awesome! WOOT!
ReplyDeleteThese are so beautiful! Good for you for exploring!
ReplyDelete